Oz Lotto and Other 7-Ball Lotto Games
Can You Pass The Oz Lotto Test?
1. What are the Odds of a single ticket winning Oz Lotto?
2. How Many Games are there in an Oz Lotto System 10?
3. What are the 3 Best Ways to Improve Your Chances of Winning ?
4. Are all Lottery Balls equal?
5. How many times have 4 Consecutive Oz Lotto Balls been drawn?
6. How many times have the Winning Oz Lotto numbers been all Odd Numbers?
7. How many times would I have won using only “the Birthday Numbers” (1 to 31) ?
If you scored 3 or less …
Do Not Buy Another Oz Lotto Ticket Before You read this Page!
The Single Most Important Thing You Need To Know About Winning Oz Lotto Is That You Need To UNDERSTAND The Game! Would you play Golf, Tennis, the Piano, or anything else without first getting some lessons?
But who do you get lessons from?
This is just ONE of our THREE Lotto First Prizes (keep reading for more).
Can we offer you some Tips on Improving Your Odds Of Winning Oz Lotto?
Let’s start by answering those 7 Questions in your Oz Lotto Quiz.
Q1. What are the Odds of a single ticket winning Oz Lotto?
1-in-45,379,620 – You need all the help you can get!
Q2. How Many Games are there in an System 10?
Surprisingly, 120 games – That’s how many 7-number combination there are in 10 numbers
BUT – What if we could show you the TEN games that give you these Four different Guarantees?
With Seven Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 10 numbers –
Six or More Are Guaranteed Together
With Six Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 10 numbers –
Five or More Are Guaranteed Together
With Five Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 10 numbers –
They Are Either Together OR You Have Multiples of 4 numbers together
With Four Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 10 numbers –
They Are Absolutely Guaranteed To Be Together
Our Guide To Improving Your Odds of Winning Oz Lotto not only reveals this great secret edge – It gives you Templates so easy that a 10-year old could convert YOUR chosen 10 numbers in less than 15 minutes.
Q3. What are the 3 Best Ways to Improve Your Chances of Winning?
Systems, Strategies, Stats. that’s it.
Again, it is about UNDERSTANDING Oz Lotto.
Above you have seen an example of an Oz Lotto SYSTEM. We use just TEN of the 120 Games to give you 4 different Guarantees – Saving you $110 on the cost of a Full System 10.
So let’s talk about Strategies.
There is a similar system to the one above in your “Oz Lotto Tips” book that uses NINE Numbers – And gives you similar Guarantees in just SIX Games:
With Seven Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 9 numbers –
Six or More Are Guaranteed Together .
With Six Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 9 numbers –
Five or More Are Guaranteed Together
With Five Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 9 numbers –
They Are Either Together or You Have Multiples of 4 numbers together
With Four Winning Numbers Anywhere in Your 9 numbers –
They Are Absolutely Guaranteed To Be Together
Our Oz Lotto Strategy is to use 5 sets of 9 numbers – covering ALL 45 numbers – in just 30 games (5 sets of 6 games).
This Strategy guarantees that we have ALL 9 winning Oz Lotto numbers SOMEWHERE in our overall entry. With 9 winning numbers spread over only 5 sets, the chances of us having enough winning numbers in one set of 9 are reasonable. If you cover all 45 numbers, at least it is POSSIBLE to have a win of some kind. To be honest, just playing 7 sets of 7 numbers covers all 45 Oz Lotto numbers too – But, most people are just too lazy to even be bothered marking their own numbers.
I’m guessing, since you are still reading, that you are interested in the Smart Approach.
Our Oz Lotto Book reveals the Smart Approach to Improving Your Odds of Winning Oz Lotto.
That’s Oz Lotto Systems, and Oz Lotto Strategies; we cover Oz Lotto Stats in Questions 5, 6 and 7.
But first, here some more of our First Prizes:
By the time of our latest lotto win, all winning lotto cheques are paid by Direct Debit to your Bank Account – But here is the nice Specimen Cheque you get.
But back to the Oz Lotto Quiz.
Q4. Are all Lottery Balls equal?
If you said, “Of course,” 99.9% of people agree with you. I don’t. It is a half-truth. Any individual lottery ball has an equal chance of coming out – so that part is true. But there are 23 Odd Balls and 22 Even balls – So an Odd number has a slightly better chance of coming out. Now you may say, “It’s not really significant” and I would agree. BUT, if the first 6 balls drawn are ALL even, we now have the 7th ball drawn from 23 Odd Balls and 16 Even balls; the significance of that is obvious in the Answer to Question 6.
Q5. How many times have 4 Consecutive Oz Lotto Balls been drawn?
Just 7 times. In 500 Draws. That’s less than once a year. Think you need to learn more about how your game works? Then you need “Oz Lotto Tips.”
Q6. How many times have the Winning Oz Lotto numbers been all Odd Numbers?
7 times – In 500 Games. All Even numbers? Just TWICE in the same period
By contrast, 3-Odd + 4-Even – 142 times in 500 Draws (28%). 4-Odd + 3-Even – 156 times in 500 Draws (31%). That’s almost 60% of result are either 3-Odd + 4-Even -or- 4-Odd + 3-Even.
Are there lessons here for you to learn? Like keeping a good balance of Odds and Evens?
Q7. How many times would I have won Oz Lotto using only “the Birthday Numbers” (1 to 31) ?
Only 31 out of the 500 Games – Just 6.2%. Put another way, if you are using just birthday numbers to pick your Oz Lotto numbers – Over 93% of weeks you had NO chance of winning First Prize.
Get an EDUCATION. The Ultimate Guide To improving your chances of winning – Oz Lotto Tips!
Why Some People Get Regular Small Oz Lotto Wins
They understand HOW the game works. They make sure they cover all 45 Numbers. They ensure each line of 7 numbers has at least 3 odd and 3 even numbers. Better still, they play 5 sets of 9 numbers, ensuring that each line of 9 numbers has at least 4 odd and 4 even numbers. They avoid more than 2 consecutive numbers. Now you can learn these Oz Lotto Tips too! Get your Guide to setting up your Lotto entry in the smartest way possible. There is NO Magic Bullet – but at odds of 1-in-45,379,620 you need all the help you get to PLAY SMART!
Winning Oz Lotto is also about what NOT to do. Once you understand the Game, you realize that playing games with 4 consecutive numbers is a Strategy that works less than 2% of the time. Knowing what strategies to avoid is critical to improving your chances.
Our book is packed with Helpful Tips to IMPROVE your chances of winning Oz Lotto, but we need to be realistic too. We have never won First Prize in Oz Lotto, but we do have THREE First Prizes in Saturday Night Lotto over the last 10 years.
Here is our record: Played – 500, Won – 3, Lost 497.
If I was a Sports Coach, I would have been sacked long ago. So let’s say it again – There is NO magic Bullet. But these help:
OK, its not much, but it pays for my coupons for a while. Regular small wins are an important part of our Lotto Strategy.
The cost of you getting Effective Strategies for Improving Your Chances of Winning Oz Lotto is probably less than your coupons cost every month. Can you afford to play blindfolded any longer? Avoid the Mistakes 99% of players make every week. Play Smart!
Do Not Buy Another Oz Lotto Ticket BEFORE You learn the Secrets of the Masters!
We want to help you improve your life – So we have a very Special Offer for you:
Your Chance to Save BIG on “Oz Lotto Tips” – Click the BUY button below now!
What happens next.
After you pay, within 30 seconds (usually less) you will be taken to a page where you can INSTANTLY download your ELECTRONIC copy of Oz Lotto Tips. If you have any problems, please email email@example.com and we will respond within 48 hours (usually less) Mon-Fri.
Good Luck and Best Wishes!
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Classic Lotto 47' game - seattlepi.comWinning numbers drawn in 'Classic Lotto 47' gameseattlepi.comDETROIT (AP) _ The winning numbers in Wednesday evening's drawing of the Michigan Lottery's "Classic Lotto 47" game were: 08-09-13-15-25-27. (eight, […]
- Meet New York's newest millionaires, lucky lotto winners - WABC-TVPatch.comMeet New York's newest millionaires, lucky lotto winnersWABC-TV"They started playing the lottery to put a little spark in their relationship," said Yolanda Vega, Lottery Spokeswoman. That spark ignited when the Sayvi […]
- National Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday July 26 2017 £1.9million jackpot - The SunThe SunNational Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday July 26 2017 £1.9million jackpotThe SunTHE NATIONAL Lottery results are in and it's time to find out who has won a life-changing amount of money. Could tonight […]
- 2016 winner of R19.2m has until Saturday to claim Lotto ticket - Eyewitness NewsEyewitness News2016 winner of R19.2m has until Saturday to claim Lotto ticketEyewitness NewsCAPE TOWN - A KwaZulu-Natal lotto ticket holder could be living the high life, but the person has not yet claimed the prize. A Durban player struck […]
- The cost of Mega Millions lotto tickets is going up - NOLA.comNOLA.comThe cost of Mega Millions lotto tickets is going upNOLA.comLotto officials said the Mega Millions $1 Megaplier ticket add-on option will still let players multiply any non-jackpot prize up to 5 times. This also includes the $1 milli […]
- Classic Lotto winning numbers for 07/24/2017; Ohio Lottery results - cleveland.comcleveland.comClassic Lotto winning numbers for 07/24/2017; Ohio Lottery resultscleveland.comClassic Lotto draws at 7:05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-13,983,816. Lucky f […]
- 16-Year-Old Purchases Winning Lotto Ticket In Calif., State Won't Pay Out - CBS Minnesota / WCCOCBS Minnesota / WCCO16-Year-Old Purchases Winning Lotto Ticket In Calif., State Won't Pay OutCBS Minnesota / WCCOWard Thomas is suing the Lotto Commission and the corporate owners of the gas station that sold the ticket. The state is r […]