Winning Lotto Numbers Terms and Conditions of Use Page
Winning Lotto Numbers Terms and Conditions of Use Page
IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE OUR WEBSITE.
We do not provide services or sell products to children. If you are below the age of 18, you may use our website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not provide us or other website visitors with any personal information.
3. ANTI-SPAM POLICY IS PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Our anti-Spam policy is part of, and subject to, these terms and conditions of use. You may view our “Winning Lotto Numbers” anti-Spam policy on this website.
4. MODIFICATIONS AND TERMINATIONS.
These Winning Lotto Numbers Book terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a notice posted on our “Winning Lotto Numbers” website home page of the changes that have been made. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should not use our website.
We may terminate these terms and conditions of use for any reason and at any time without notice to you.
If you are concerned about these terms and conditions of use, you should read them each time before you use our Winning Lotto Book website. Any questions or concerns should be brought to our attention by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
5. LICENSEE STATUS.
You understand and agree that your use of our Winning Lotto Numbers website is limited and non-exclusive as a revocable licensee. We may terminate your license to use our website, and access to our website, for any reason, and without giving you notice.
6. CONTENT OWNERSHIP.
All content on our “Winning Lotto Numbers” website is owned by us or our content suppliers. On behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers, we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property.
You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us by e-mail to email@example.com.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our website content, please notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,or by sending mail to us at the address listed below. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
7. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
The information on our Winning Lotto Book website is provided on an ”as is,” ”as available” basis. You agree that your use of our website is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to, any express warranties, statutory warranties, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that our “Winning Lotto Book” website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in our website will be corrected.
Information on our website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and are not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
If your jurisdiction does not allow limitations on warranties, this limitation may not apply to you. Your sole and exclusive remedy relating to your use of the “Winning Lotto Numbers” site shall be to discontinue using the site.
Under no circumstances will we be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential (including damages from loss of business, lost profits, litigation, or the like), special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages, under any legal theory, arising out of or in any way relating to our “Winning Lotto Book” website, your website use, or the content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to our “Winning Lotto Book” website shall not exceed one hundred ($100) dollars and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates. Any such claim shall be subject to confidential binding arbitration as described later in these terms and conditions of use.
8. OBSCENE AND OFFENSIVE CONTENT.
This Winning Lotto Numbers Book site is not responsible for any obscene or offensive content that you receive or view from others while using our website. However, if you do receive or view such content, please contact us by e-mail to email@example.com so that we can investigate the matter. Although we are not obligated to do so, we reserve the right to monitor, investigate, and remove obscene or offensive material posted to our website.
You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from your use of our “Winning Lotto Book” website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
10. COMPLIANCE WITH GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
You agree to obey all applicable laws while using our “Winning Lotto Book” website. You agree that the laws of Qld govern these terms and conditions of use without regard to conflicts of laws provisions.
You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any intellectual property right infringement claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration per the American Arbitration Association commercial arbitration rules. All claims must arbitrated on an individual basis, and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. All arbitration must occur in Qld, Australia. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own lawyer fees.
11. SEVERABILITY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If any part of these terms and conditions of use are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these terms and conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US.
Any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions of use should be brought to our attention by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
“Winning Lotto Numbers Book”
16/13 Bedford Road
Pimpama, Qld 4209
13. ENTIRE AGREEMENT.
These terms and conditions, including the policies incorporated herein by express reference, constitutes your entire agreement with us with respect to your use of our “Winning Lotto Book” website.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 22 Dec 2015.
Thank you for visiting our “Winning Lotto Numbers Book” page
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network - newsBTCnewsBTCKibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test NetworknewsBTCIn September 2016, Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on E […]
- Unemployed Umlazi man wins R34.4m in Lotto - Times LIVETimes LIVEUnemployed Umlazi man wins R34.4m in LottoTimes LIVE'I want my cash,' Lotto winner tells Mashaba jnr. The winner also plans to start a business‚ and travel. He is promising to invest some of the huge sum. This is the sec […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Hoosier Lotto' game - Courier-Times (subscription)Argus PressWinning numbers drawn in 'Hoosier Lotto' gameCourier-Times (subscription)Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. © 2017 The As […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' game - Idaho Press-TribuneWinning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' gameIdaho Press-TribuneWinning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' game. By The Associated Press; May 24, 2017 Updated 5 hrs ago; (0). × We encourage you to log in if you are a subscriber. Y […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lotto' game - Argus PressWashington PostWinning numbers drawn in 'Lotto' gameArgus PressBATON ROUGE, La. (AP) _ The winning numbers in Wednesday evening's drawing of the Louisiana Lottery's "Lotto" game were: 06-09-22-33-34-37. (six, n […]
- National Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday 24 May 2017 £24.7million jackpot - The SunThe SunNational Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday 24 May 2017 £24.7million jackpotThe SunTonight's National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 03, 30, 44, 45, 55, 59 and the Bonus ball is 37. Tonight's Thun […]
- Mystery person claims $24M lotto jackpot just in time - New York PostWDEF News 12Mystery person claims $24M lotto jackpot just in timeNew York PostRenu Grocery and Tobacco store owner Bobby Patel sold the winning $24.1 million Lotto ticket. William Farrington. Just in the nick of time! SEE ALSO. Mystery lott […]