“Personally Identifiable Information”
refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected?
Our Winning the Lottery website may collect basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Authorized Customers: the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of Authorized Customers, the nature and size of the business, and the nature and size of the advertising inventory that the Authorized Customer intends to purchase or sell.
What organizations are collecting the information?
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as credit card companies, clearinghouses and banks) who may provide such services as credit, insurance, and escrow services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. Our Winning the Lottery website does not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act solely as links in the distribution chain, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them.
How does Our Winning the Lottery website use Personally Identifiable Information?
We use Personally Identifiable Information to customize the Site, to make appropriate service offerings, and to fulfill buying and selling requests on the Site. We may email Visitors and Authorized Customers about research or purchase and selling opportunities on the Site or information related to the subject matter of the Site. Our Winning the Lottery website may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Authorized Customers in response to specific inquiries, or to provide requested information.
With whom may the information may be shared?
Personally Identifiable Information about Authorized Customers may be shared with other Authorized Customers who wish to evaluate potential transactions with other Authorized Customers. Our Winning the Lottery website may share aggregated information about our Visitors, including the demographics of our Visitors and Authorized Customers, with our affiliated agencies and third party vendors. We also offer the opportunity to “opt out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf.
How is Personally Identifiable Information stored?
Personally Identifiable Information collected by our Winning the Lottery website is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees except for use as indicated above.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies.
Are Cookies Used on the Site?
How does our Winning the Lottery website use login information?
We use login information, including, but not limited to, IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use, and gather broad demographic information.
What partners or service providers have access to Personally Identifiable Information from Visitors and/or Authorized Customers on the Site?
How does the Site keep Personally Identifiable Information secure?
All of our our Winning the Lottery website employees are familiar with our security policy and practices. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Authorized Customers is only accessible to a limited number of qualified employees who are given a password in order to gain access to the information. We audit our security systems and processes on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit card numbers or social security numbers, is protected by encryption protocols, in place to protect information sent over the Internet. While we take commercially reasonable measures to maintain a secure site, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Authorized Customers for any such occurrences.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may contact us to update Personally Identifiable Information about them or to correct any inaccuracies by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can a Visitor delete or deactivate Personally Identifiable Information collected by the Site?
We provide Visitors and Authorized Customers with a mechanism to delete/deactivate Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by contacting us. However, because of backups and records of deletions, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor’s entry without retaining some residual information. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deactivated will have this information functionally deleted, and we will not sell, transfer, or use Personally Identifiable Information relating to that individual in any way moving forward.
- Kibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test Network - newsBTCnewsBTCKibo Lotto Launched in Ethereum Test NetworknewsBTCIn September 2016, Kibo team published the Whitepaper describing an idea of creation of the first decentralized lotto platform, which is uniform for the whole world and is based on E […]
- Unemployed Umlazi man wins R34.4m in Lotto - Times LIVETimes LIVEUnemployed Umlazi man wins R34.4m in LottoTimes LIVE'I want my cash,' Lotto winner tells Mashaba jnr. The winner also plans to start a business‚ and travel. He is promising to invest some of the huge sum. This is the sec […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Hoosier Lotto' game - Courier-Times (subscription)Argus PressWinning numbers drawn in 'Hoosier Lotto' gameCourier-Times (subscription)Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. © 2017 The As […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' game - Idaho Press-TribuneWinning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' gameIdaho Press-TribuneWinning numbers drawn in 'Hot Lotto' game. By The Associated Press; May 24, 2017 Updated 5 hrs ago; (0). × We encourage you to log in if you are a subscriber. Y […]
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Lotto' game - Argus PressWashington PostWinning numbers drawn in 'Lotto' gameArgus PressBATON ROUGE, La. (AP) _ The winning numbers in Wednesday evening's drawing of the Louisiana Lottery's "Lotto" game were: 06-09-22-33-34-37. (six, n […]
- National Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday 24 May 2017 £24.7million jackpot - The SunThe SunNational Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday 24 May 2017 £24.7million jackpotThe SunTonight's National Lottery Lotto winning numbers are: 03, 30, 44, 45, 55, 59 and the Bonus ball is 37. Tonight's Thun […]
- Mystery person claims $24M lotto jackpot just in time - New York PostWDEF News 12Mystery person claims $24M lotto jackpot just in timeNew York PostRenu Grocery and Tobacco store owner Bobby Patel sold the winning $24.1 million Lotto ticket. William Farrington. Just in the nick of time! SEE ALSO. Mystery lott […]