Winning Lottery Book Anti Spam Policy
This Winning Lottery Book organisation hates unsolicited commercial e-mail as much as you do. Also known as Spam or junk e-mail, it is a disservice to the Internet community. We have a zero tolerance spam policy.
Our company fully endorses and complies with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act), and all other applicable unsolicited commercial e-mail laws.
If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from our Winning Lottery Book website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
If you have additional questions, comments or concerns, please contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and providing us with information relating to your concern.
You may also mail your concerns to us at the following address:
Winning Lottery Book
Lottery and Lotto
Suite 16/13 Bedford Road,
Pimpama, Qld 4209
We reserve the right to amend this Best Lottery Books Anti-Spam Policy at any time by publishing a new version on this website.
We do NOT mail out spam. If you do receive any message that appears to be from us that may be considered to be spam, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your concern and the matter will be investigated as soon as possible. In this day and age, unscrupulous marketers use other peoples email addresses to send out spam and we would appreciate you telling us if you receive inappropriate messages. Thank you for your cooperation.
Our incoming email system filters out messages that appear to be spam. No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time genuine messages may be filtered out. If you believe this has happened to a message you have sent us, please ring Terry directly on 07 5549 0927.
See also our Sister Winning Lottery Book Page
More on Anti-Spam Policy
This Winning Lottery Book Company Anti-Spam Policy was last updated on 22 Dec 2015.
- Winning numbers drawn in 'Classic Lotto 47' game - seattlepi.comWinning numbers drawn in 'Classic Lotto 47' gameseattlepi.comDETROIT (AP) _ The winning numbers in Wednesday evening's drawing of the Michigan Lottery's "Classic Lotto 47" game were: 08-09-13-15-25-27. (eight, […]
- Meet New York's newest millionaires, lucky lotto winners - WABC-TVPatch.comMeet New York's newest millionaires, lucky lotto winnersWABC-TV"They started playing the lottery to put a little spark in their relationship," said Yolanda Vega, Lottery Spokeswoman. That spark ignited when the Sayvi […]
- National Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday July 26 2017 £1.9million jackpot - The SunThe SunNational Lottery results live: Winning Lotto numbers for Wednesday July 26 2017 £1.9million jackpotThe SunTHE NATIONAL Lottery results are in and it's time to find out who has won a life-changing amount of money. Could tonight […]
- 2016 winner of R19.2m has until Saturday to claim Lotto ticket - Eyewitness NewsEyewitness News2016 winner of R19.2m has until Saturday to claim Lotto ticketEyewitness NewsCAPE TOWN - A KwaZulu-Natal lotto ticket holder could be living the high life, but the person has not yet claimed the prize. A Durban player struck […]
- The cost of Mega Millions lotto tickets is going up - NOLA.comNOLA.comThe cost of Mega Millions lotto tickets is going upNOLA.comLotto officials said the Mega Millions $1 Megaplier ticket add-on option will still let players multiply any non-jackpot prize up to 5 times. This also includes the $1 milli […]
- Classic Lotto winning numbers for 07/24/2017; Ohio Lottery results - cleveland.comcleveland.comClassic Lotto winning numbers for 07/24/2017; Ohio Lottery resultscleveland.comClassic Lotto draws at 7:05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-13,983,816. Lucky f […]
- 16-Year-Old Purchases Winning Lotto Ticket In Calif., State Won't Pay Out - CBS Minnesota / WCCOCBS Minnesota / WCCO16-Year-Old Purchases Winning Lotto Ticket In Calif., State Won't Pay OutCBS Minnesota / WCCOWard Thomas is suing the Lotto Commission and the corporate owners of the gas station that sold the ticket. The state is r […]